Background

Friday, September 19, 2014

The Mac Family Blog is Back!

After completely abandoning the Mac Family Blog a couple years ago, I decided I missed it...so we're back!

For my first post I thought it fitting to tell a cute story about my kids. 

It was about 7:30am and I successfully got 2 kids, 2 backpacks, 2 lunch boxes, and of course, my coffee all packed into the car for morning school drop offs. 

We were driving to drop off Dylan first, and of course bumping Radio Disney, because that's all Maddie will tolerate, and the song "Cool Kids" comes on. Dylan asks, "What makes a kid cool, anyway?" To which Maddie replied with her 5 years of wisdom, "Doing things for others." I instantly felt proud. Then she adds, "Oh, and wearing cool stuff." 

That's my girl. 



No comments:

Post a Comment